Doersupp 100g Glass Scrach Remover Polishing Kit Cerium Oxide Powder and 3'' Pads
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tags: Radio-Sauvagine.com, Radio-Sauvagine.com, Online shopping, Automotive, Phones & Accessories, Computers & Electronics, Fashion, Beauty & Health, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Weddings & Events.
Colors: As shown
Material: Rare earths materials(powder)
1 x 100g High Grade Cerium Oxide Powder
1 x 8mm Spindle(Screw Dia.: 10mm)
1 x 80mm Backing Pad
3 x 80mm Felt Polishing Pad
1 x Cloth
1. Clean the area you\'re going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass, as this may result in additional scratches once you start buffing.
2. Have two small plastic tubs ready; quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water.
3. Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
4. Put some of Cerium Oxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture).
5. Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
6. Place the polishing wheel on your work area, use small size felt wheel if scrach is near corner of windows ; keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion. Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
1.Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.
3.It is for light hair line scratches, surface marks, water stains only.
Online Shopping at a cheapest price for Automotive, Phones & Accessories, Computers & Electronics, Fashion, Beauty & Health, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Weddings & Events and more; just about anything else
No customer comments for the moment.